Thursday, January 26, 2012

When Bragging Is A Must


     There comes a time when the front of your refrigerator is threatening to become what looks like a complete hodgepodge of those special pictures that come home from school everyday.  This is where I come in to help you take back your fridge and stop picking up things that fall off each and every time you open and close it.  Now...Keep in mind that this one is not ready just yet because I have to mount the clips to hold the art along the bottom, but I couldn't help myself from posting what I had done thus far.  As I'm sure you can tell from earlier posts, I LOVE aqua and the polka dots are a fun vibrant orange color.  I did burlap and orange on each end which I love as well.  You just hang this cute display anywhere you see fit and it suddenly takes the jumbled pictures from the fridge and turns them into something you can show people while giving the little ones a bit of praise at the same time.  So there ya go..This is also made from reclaimed wood and hand painted.  It had triangle hangers on the back to make it super easy to hang.  Let me know if you are interested in ordering one of these and what colors you prefer.  The one shown here is $18 (with the clips mounted LOL) I am working on others that range from $18-$25 depending on what I paint on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment