Friday, January 20, 2012

Happy Weekend!


Looks like things are going to be super productive this weekend here at Reclaimed Goods headquarters.  We will be busy busy designing new furniture items and coming up with new ideas for Spring inspired home decor.   I will be working on new pillows, painting a few barn wood pictures, shopping for that perfectly lovely vintage fabric that catches my eye, and also creating the burlap pillow for this weeks giveaway winner.  Congratulations Heather Ayres!  Shane and I are anxious and excited to begin revamping a space of our home so that we can easily collaborate together without having to clear the kitchen table every night for dinner.  This may prove to be a bit of a daunting task, but the payoff will be great.  Hope everyone has a wonderful and productive weekend, and be sure to let us know if you have any custom orders.  I also would like to add that I am PUMPED to be able to hang out with my bff Mary (also one of my biggest customers)...Look out Little Texas, HERE WE COME!

No comments:

Post a Comment