Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Time to Blahhhhhhh-g

     Today will be a busy day so I'll make this one short.  We have lots of items in the works here at Reclaimed Goods.  Bar Stools, tables, shelves and signs that are all made from reclaimed pallet and barn wood.  These items will be listed on my Etsy as well as on my Facebook so that my locals can check it out.  I am pretty pumped about the bar stools.  We have lived in our current home for 2 years now, and although we have a bar, I have never purchased bar stools.  It just seems like one of those things that wouldn't be much fun to buy.  Sort of like a iron..one of those convenient things that are really nice to have but you could make things work without it.  Sooo, Shane and I will be working together to make our first set of bar stools and also to spark a bit of interest in the eyes of Reclaimed Goods shoppers.  I will be posting pictures very soon, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment