Monday, January 16, 2012

     Today is a new day.  I've thought often of how I haven't the the time to dedicate to the maintaining of a blog, but today I've decided...How can I not?  I have spent the last year trying to create and cultivate a business that will allow me to do things that make me feel whole, and at the same time will allow me to be home with my children and be the best mother I can be.  I want to share my stories and creations with people who want to take time to read and see them, so here I am.  I will spend small blocks of time over the next few days developing my blog and also adding pictures and links.  Be patient and be connected and we will have fun along the way. 

Take the first step in faith.  You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step. -MLK


No comments:

Post a Comment